How to create Email Forwarder?
Email forwards simply allow you to automatically forward email sent to one account to another account. This is useful when you work at two separate locations or have gone on holiday. To forward mail from one account to two or more accounts, just add two or more forwards for the account that is being forwarded.
- Login to your CPanel
- On the CPanel homepage, click Forwarders under the Mail header
- Click Add Forwarder
- In the Address to Forward field, type the first part of the email address to be forwarded
- Choose the required domain from the drop-down list
- In the Forward to email address field, type the full email address to receive forwarded mail
- Click Add Forwarder. Your email forward has now been set
Was this answer helpful?
This guide explains how to configure your iPhone in order to send and receive mail using your...
This guide explains how to configure your email client, such as Outlook or Windows Mail, in order...
You can check your mail using a traditional email client such as Microsoft Outlook or by using...
To use cPanel, simple access the url http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
DKIM & SPF email authentication features provide information about outgoing messages. This...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution