How to create a MySQL Database?
Before you can use a MySQL database you need to create it and a user to access it. You can do this from your Hosting control panel. When you create a database and username your Hosting control panel automatically prefixes them with your Hosting control panel username. Follow the steps below, replacing "user" with your Hosting control panel username.
- Log into your CPanel
- On the CPanel homepage, look for the MySQL Databases icon under the Databases tab
- Enter the database name in the New Database field
- Click Create Database
- Under Add New User type the username and a password and click Create User
- Under Add User To Database select the username and database and click Submit
- Select the permissions you would like to give to that user and click Make ChangesNow use the following details to connect to the database:Server: localhostUser: user_meDatabase: user_dbPassword: The password you entered when you created user_me
Was this answer helpful?
To use cPanel, simple access the url http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
You can set up a domain name that you own to point to another domain name. This is known as...
Log into your CPanel On the CPanel homepage, click phpMyAdmin icon under the Databases tab...
You will need to upload all your website files to the folder public_html. All files outside this...
It is a good idea to regularly change your password. You should always change your password if...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution