How to import an existing MySQL database?
- Log into your CPanel
- On the CPanel homepage, click phpMyAdmin icon under the Databases tab
- Click the new database name in the top left (optional)
- Click Import in the main area of phpMyAdmin
- Browse for the .sql file on your computer and click Go
The optional step depends on if the new database name exists. If yes, then go ahead and click it. If no, skip it. If you get an error, refer top the list below.
Was this answer helpful?
It is a good idea to regularly change your password. You should always change your password if...
If you are unhappy with your Business Web Hosting service with us for any reason or just wish to...
1. Free Domain Name with Qualifying Plans for 1-year, 2-year and 3-year Prepaid Services Only....
To use cPanel, simple access the url http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
Before you can use a MySQL database you need to create it and a user to access it. You can do...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution