How to change my dns name servers?
For aobo.net customers:To manage your name servers,
- Log in to your account at https://www.aobo.net/clientarea.php
- Click on the "Number of Domains" link at the top right of this page under "Account Overview"
- You should a list of domain names that you registered with us
- Click on the "Manage Domain" button or select options from the drop-down menu at the right of your domain list
- Click "Nameservers" tab
- Change the nameservers by choose "Use custom nameservers" and fill out your hosting provider's dns
- Wait few hours to let the dns sync across the internetFor ausdomains.com.au customers:
- Log in to your Domain Manager at http://www.ausdomains.com.au
- Click on the "Domains" link in the main menu
- Click on the Domain you wish to modify
- Click Update Name Servers
- Type your Primary & Secondary name servers, then click Add Name Servers
- Remove unused name serversDefault DNS Settings: http://www.aobo.net/knowledgebase/15/Default-DNS-Delegation.html
Was this answer helpful?
There are several tools online to check the DNS working status.We...
To use cPanel, simple access the url http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
For all intents and purposes DNS propagation means the movement of new DNS data to different...
There are a number of different DNS records that you can create or modify to meet your own needs....
Default DNS for thewebsites.com.au Business web hosting: ns.aobo.net ns1.aobo.net ns2.aobo.net...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution