How to change my dns name servers?
For aobo.net customers:To manage your name servers,
- Log in to your account at https://www.aobo.net/clientarea.php
- Click on the "Number of Domains" link at the top right of this page under "Account Overview"
- You should a list of domain names that you registered with us
- Click on the "Manage Domain" button or select options from the drop-down menu at the right of your domain list
- Click "Nameservers" tab
- Change the nameservers by choose "Use custom nameservers" and fill out your hosting provider's dns
- Wait few hours to let the dns sync across the internetFor ausdomains.com.au customers:
- Log in to your Domain Manager at http://www.ausdomains.com.au
- Click on the "Domains" link in the main menu
- Click on the Domain you wish to modify
- Click Update Name Servers
- Type your Primary & Secondary name servers, then click Add Name Servers
- Remove unused name serversDefault DNS Settings: http://www.aobo.net/knowledgebase/15/Default-DNS-Delegation.html
Was this answer helpful?
There are a number of different DNS records that you can create or modify to meet your own needs....
(For aobo.net customers only, default name server delegation required. For ausdomains.com.au...
If you are using our business web hosting services, we will setup your domain name and web...
To use cPanel, simple access the url http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
There are several tools online to check the DNS working status.We...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution