How to create a MySQL Database?
Before you can use a MySQL database you need to create it and a user to access it. You can do this from your Hosting control panel. When you create a database and username your Hosting control panel automatically prefixes them with your Hosting control panel username. Follow the steps below, replacing "user" with your Hosting control panel username.
- Log into your CPanel
- On the CPanel homepage, look for the MySQL Databases icon under the Databases tab
- Enter the database name in the New Database field
- Click Create Database
- Under Add New User type the username and a password and click Create User
- Under Add User To Database select the username and database and click Submit
- Select the permissions you would like to give to that user and click Make ChangesNow use the following details to connect to the database:Server: localhostUser: user_meDatabase: user_dbPassword: The password you entered when you created user_me
Was this answer helpful?
With our hosting packages, Addon and Parked domains are often one of the available features....
Subdomains are a way of creating separate accounts within your master account, which are accessed...
Log into your CPanel. On the CPanel homepage, look for the File Manager icon and click on it....
澳宝网络旗下网站 Aobo.net 澳大利亚中小企业电子商务解决方案!...
It is a good idea to regularly change your password. You should always change your password if...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution