Who can register .com.au domain names?
To be eligible for a domain name in the com.au 2LD, registrants must be:
- an Australian registered company; or
- trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory; or
- an Australian partnership or sole trader; or
- a foreign company licensed to trade in Australia; or
- an owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark; or
- an applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark 1; or
- an association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory; or
- an Australian commercial statutory body.
Was this answer helpful?
We offer you a Free domain forwarding option that diverts your domain name to any address on the...
A domain name (e.g. ausdomains.com.au) signifies your own unique address on the Internet. It is...
If you are using our business web hosting services, we will setup your domain name and web...
澳宝网络旗下网站 Aobo.net & AusDomains.com.au 提供澳大利亚域名注册服务（.au...
Our prices include all administrative and registry fees for the number of years you are...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution