Who can register .com.au domain names?
To be eligible for a domain name in the com.au 2LD, registrants must be:
- an Australian registered company; or
- trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory; or
- an Australian partnership or sole trader; or
- a foreign company licensed to trade in Australia; or
- an owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark; or
- an applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark 1; or
- an association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory; or
- an Australian commercial statutory body.
Was this answer helpful?
(For aobo.net customers only, default name server delegation required. For ausdomains.com.au...
A domain name (e.g. ausdomains.com.au) signifies your own unique address on the Internet. It is...
澳宝网络旗下网站 Aobo.net & AusDomains.com.au 提供澳大利亚域名注册服务（.au...
Wherever possible we will perform registrations as soon as your order is submitted online....
Domain names are as a licence. As you hold the domain name licence you can do what you want with...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution