Who can register .com.au domain names?
To be eligible for a domain name in the com.au 2LD, registrants must be:
- an Australian registered company; or
- trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory; or
- an Australian partnership or sole trader; or
- a foreign company licensed to trade in Australia; or
- an owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark; or
- an applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark 1; or
- an association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory; or
- an Australian commercial statutory body.
Was this answer helpful?
Wherever possible we will perform registrations as soon as your order is submitted online....
For aobo.net customers: To update domain name contact details, Log in to your account at...
Our prices include all administrative and registry fees for the number of years you are...
Domain names are as a licence. As you hold the domain name licence you can do what you want with...
澳宝网络旗下网站 Aobo.net & AusDomains.com.au 提供澳大利亚域名注册服务（.au...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution